Tuesday, January 4, 2011

TKO

I'm trying REALLY, REALLY, REALLY hard not to complain, but holy cow, this baby is kicking my butt.

I was looking back at the pregnancy thus far and I think in total, there have been about 2 weeks where I felt "well" (ie. not puking daily and not coughing up lungs).  The second trimester, in some ways, has been worse than the first.  I barely sleep and my resistance is so low that I'm picking up everything.  Yeesh.  So basically, I haven't felt like myself since August.  Throw an active toddler into the mix and I'm ready for bed well before she is (not that I can sleep though).

hgdxvkiy6ukx fuygjtxdujgtf  <--  that was me, banging my head on the keyboard.

I miss Nyquil. 

Happily, tomorrow is my ultrasound so I'll get to see the little monster.  At the very least it'll be a nice quiet time on a bed in a dark room...

alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment