Monday, November 1, 2010

I've missed you... Productivity.

I really think I may have hit the next level.  I haven't had to force my cheerios down for the last 2 mornings and I have rediscovered energy and the need to be productive.  Hello second trimester!  I've been waiting for your arrival, and am happy to see you!

I figured it out yesterday when I had the overwhelming urge to scrub Husband's shower (which, admittedly, has been in a sorry state of cleanliness for a while now).  I feel like I can get anything done today.  I am superwoman and nothing is going to stop me. 

I've been feeling so behind, but just too exhausted to do anything about it.  I still have a few lingering arguments with food, but I'm hoping we can patch things up soon. 

Today is a new day, a day for laundry, organization, cleanliness and order.  I might even do the dishes! (this is surprising because for the last 6 weeks dirty dishes have made me gag). 

No comments:

Post a Comment