Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Diary of an Inventor, Part 10

I admit it. I can't draw. Well, let's make that more clear. I can't draw things that are supposed to look realistic. I can draw wonky, stylized things, but If I had to draw the same thing twice and have it look the same, I would be a miserable failure. I also find drawing people impossible.

Now that I have clarified, you'll understand why I have to farm out the drawing of the diagrams of my invention to someone else. THANKS A! (she hasn't exactly agreed to this officially, but I'll thank her anyway). During the patent search process I was looking at other people's diagrams, and it turns out that mostly, the babies in them seem possessed, so in order to deviate from that trend, I'll bring in the big guns. I think it'll cost me some sewing, or some perogies or something.

Now I need to get cracking on the schematic diagrams (something more my speed, I can handle rulers and straight lines). Granted, this would all be so much easier if there was a Draftsman in the family. Curses.

No comments:

Post a Comment