Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Free Cereal.

Yesterday I bought free cereal, and I couldn't be prouder of myself. I still send curses (good-natured ones of course) south of the border... especially to those people who can manage to get carts full of free stuff, but I was able to do it in my own small way.

This all started when Husband told me not to buy cereal for a while, since he eats vast quantities of it, and he has decided to switch to oatmeal for breakfast now that it's colder. Oats are significantly cheaper than cereal, so it's win win. BUT... I can't resist free.

Mini Wheats were on sale at Sobeys this week 3/$9.99 and each box had a "Save $2.50 on milk" coupon on it, so therefore, the total cost was $2.49. What made it FREE was the bonus Sobeys points (to which I am hopelessly addicted) that in the grand scheme of things will get me $2.50 in free groceries. YAY! free!

*Bows*

2 comments:

  1. You're my hero... You find 'free' in the most amazing places ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Careful with those curses! You can fill your suitcases with freebies when you visit.

    ReplyDelete