Wednesday, October 21, 2009

World View


I don't believe in Kharma, I don't think I ever have. The idea that being good and doing good will somehow result in good things happening to you seems like a nice idea, but in reality I have never seen it to be so. In fact, I have seen quite the opposite. People who are strong, loving, honest and good are the ones who get the raw deal, and the people who win the lottery and find pots of gold in their houses are the people who are dishonest, conniving and have little respect for others.

I don't have a problem with people who are successful, in fact, they inspire me to get off my butt and do something about it, but it does make me angry when people abuse the system to get what they want, and then cry about how "no one respects them". Sorry folks, you can't have it both ways.

To all those people who are successful based on merit, hard work, inspiration or just plain dumb luck... congratulations! Keep it up and don't let anyone stand in your way. To those of you who see the law as "inconvenient" or as a "guideline", and who use other people to get where you are going... I hope someday you are revealed for the fraud you are. However, that likely won't happen, because like I said, I don't believe in Kharma.

No comments:

Post a Comment