Monday, July 4, 2011

Plug.

I added a link on my blog to Swagbucks...  if you haven't heard of it, it's totally worth it.  I use the swagbucks search engine instead of google (it gets me to 95% of the places I need) and "win" swagbucks which can be redeemed for stuff... 

There is a lot of garbage to "buy" on the site, like posters and computer wallpaper and stuff...  or you can save up insane amounts and buy yourself a TV (but do the math first). The best deal I've found is 450SBs for a $5 gift card to Amazon (like I said, do the math...  because the $25 Amazon gift card takes more points to buy than 5 @ $5each).  You can also get Paypal cash, but I think it's 1100 points for $10. 

Every month or so I get another $5 and save them up to buy my nieces and nephews their birthday presents (there is also a gift card for Amazon.ca if I want to use it on myself).  Try it, it's good, you'll like free things.

No comments:

Post a Comment