Saturday, October 2, 2010

Overwhelmed

I feel a little negligent...  I've been slacking on my posts.

In the last week I've just felt very overwhelmed.  I feel like I have so much to do that I don't have time for everything, so I just don't do any of it.  There are things I need to do (edit photos from photo shoots I've done), things I should do, (laundry, bake bread, make granola) and things I want to do (work on my blog, make family photo albums and write the next great novel), but I can't seem to do anything. 

Throw a rangy toddler in there, and suddenly everything I need to concentrate to do needs to be done during naptime. 

I know, I'm whining.  And that's ok.  I'm allowed to sometimes. 

I just really need a day or two to purely "ACCOMPLISH".  If I can set my mind to doing things for just one day, I know I'll feel better about everything.  I won't get the things I want to do done in that time, but I will get the things I NEED to do done, and then the balance will shift.  Once laundry is the most important priority, I'll be feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment