Sunday, August 15, 2010

I love my baby.


Sometimes, Girl just makes me smile.

I know some people crave the newborn baby stage...  but I think I'd give that up in a heartbeat for the stage Girl is in now.  She's amazing!  I love the way her brain works, and her little observations of life.  I love that she refused to wear the cute black "converse-style" high tops I bought... until I put funky laces in them. I love that she's starting to say "I love you", and "goodnight" on her own and thinks that calling "WAKE UP NOW" from her crib will make me think she doesn't actually need a nap. 

I love that she calls herself a shortened version of her own name, even though she can say the whole thing, and can say "Oh my goodness", albeit with a southern accent.

Girl...  you are the light and happiness of my day.  Let's skip right over those terrible twos ok?

1 comment:

  1. I love her too and I'm not really obligated to. She's really that terrific!

    ReplyDelete