Thursday, September 2, 2010

Ginger Ale... Part 4

By George!  I've got it!

I don't think I'm going to make any other changes.  This recipe worked the best! It was really fizzy (every so slightly too much, but not enough to get a ginger ale fountain, just some extra bubbles)


There were no unpleasant floaty bits to deal with, and it tasted really nice.  My mom said it wasn't really ginger ale, because ginger ale tastes like perfume and this tastes good.  Like lemony-ginger pop.  I quite like!


I'm planning on using the bottle to make punch for Husband's birthday party tomorrow, but then, once the bottle is empty...  I figure the SKY IS THE LIMIT!  what else can I make pop out of?  Green tea iced tea soda?  WHY NOT!?  Apple pie soda?  SURE! 

I have created a monster...  and I don't mean the drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment