Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Messy afternoon

I've wanted to do this for a while, except that once I got the supplies...  the weather turned yucky.  So, speeding headlong into fall, I figured I should seize the sunny day.  Girl was going to paint.


I bought a canvas, some paints that co-ordinate in her room (c'mon, it had to be fun for me too), and we hit the front lawn.  I have discovered I have a child who doesn't really like to get messy.  She did get into there a bit, but she was pretty tame.


And after fun painting time...  Girl's actual favourite activity.  Bath time.

Here is the final product...  (In case you were wondering, I added the flower.  It was a collaborative effort)


Now, a bit of varnish and this baby is going on the wall!

2 comments:

  1. Nice! I did this with Cooper when he was about 1... he loved it! I can't wait to let Hudson go wild next summer, and I'll probably have them make one together!

    ReplyDelete