Friday, September 10, 2010

*Sigh*


Your beady little eyes don't scare me.

I tend to avoid the scale for many reasons.  Perhaps denial, maybe the number doesn't matter much, who knows.  I don't want to become obsessed by a number.  I feel good, I look... good.  Yes, I want to look better but... for now, no matter what I do, chances are the scale will go up before it goes down.  We're not finished having kids, so I'm not going to worry about losing 2 pounds now if I'm just going to gain 30. 

Husband on the other hand...  he already looks a bit like this:


We've been eating this way for what, 3 weeks?  almost 4?  and he's down a pant size.  Seriously?  He says it's because he doesn't snack anymore, he doesn't know what to eat, so he just doesn't...  he snacked?  Sheesh.  He's now 6'4'' with a 32'' waist.   I'm not complaining, I like 'em tall and thin, but really?

No comments:

Post a Comment