Thursday, September 2, 2010

Taco Chips!

Candace, this one is for you!

Look what I had at lunch yesterday!  MMMMM.  Nachos!


My cousin Candace said she wouldn't be able to eat like this because she wouldn't get nachos.

No, I didn't make them, I bought them, and I had to cross the border to do it (to the US, not Mexico).  I found these at Target.  I haven't checked if they carry them here yet, but realistically, it's a matter of time.


Without reading the label, you'd have no idea these don't have any weird ingredients.  Which makes me wonder...  why do we need to put them into stuff at all?  I can understand when you're putting flavours and synthetic cheese on things, but for just plain old restaurant-style taco chips?  Maybe they last longer?  (I don't know why they'd need to last longer, these aren't going to last in this house past their date.)

It just goes to show...  you can eat junk without any junk in it too!

**Added note:  you can get them in Canada, but just BC, ON, AB, and QE according to their website.**

3 comments: